Please read the following before filling out the Retreat Application.
Registration procedures: Complete the form and fax or mail it to Pure Land Learning College Association Inc.. Once approved, you will be notified by our office. Please do not purchase flight ticket until you have received official notification that your application has been approved.
1. Applicants must be sixteen years or older. They must be in good physical and mental health, and not require any special care.
2. When completing the application form, please remember to fill in the retreat dates. Registration is from 3:00 to 4:00 pm the day before the retreat begins.
3. If you do not have references, the form will not be accepted. Referral qualifications: Must understand the rules of the organization and respect the Venerables and laypeople at the retreat.
4. Referees are fully responsible for the applicant. If at any time during the retreat the student does not meet standard retreat behavior, the referee will need to come to the association and take the student home.
5. All students must stay on the association property and strictly adhere to the schedule by attending all classes and sessions. Retreat regulations must be adhered to. Use of mobile phones and the Internet are prohibited during the retreat.
6. Participants will bring their own cups, slippers, towels, and necessities.
7. Participants may not leave the premises or visit friends or relatives at any time during the retreat.
8. Application deadline: One week before the retreat starts.